LUC V4 Four Bay LCD Charger
More charging bays, more functionality, more power, all at an amazing price. When it comes to chargers, Efest is one of the best and the LUC V4 4 bay charger is as good as it gets.
How do you make the best even better? Add more bays and more charging modes that's how! The Luc V4 builds on the original Smart Charging Platform by adding a 2amp Quick charging mode and complete "Battery Pack" functionality. So, whether you use two cells per day or 4, the Luc V4 has got your needs covered.
- Description: LUC V4 Smart Charger
- LCD: Triple Charge modes and 4 Channel Status
- Compatible Cells: 10440/14500/14650/16340/16650/17650/17670/ 17350/18490/18500/18650/22650 lithium batteries (no spacers needed)
- Features: Auto Shut-off on charge completion
- Charge Rate: 500mA or 1000mA or 2000 mA current Note: 2000mA mode only available when charging two cells
- Special: 1A Portable USB Output(The charger can be used to charge most USB devices, such as mobile phone, iPad, MP3, Mp4, PSP etc. To do so, insert a fully charged battery into the charger and disconnect the AC wall plug.)
- Special: LCD visual interface
- Safety 1: Over discharge protection
- Safety 2: Over voltage protection
- Safety 3: Low Power Alarm
- Safety 4: Reverse polarity protection
- 1x - Efest LUC V4 Smart Charger
- 1x - AC Wall Plug
- 1x - Car Charging Cable
- 1x - User Manual
This is a dual mode charger and can charge a wide assortment of Lithium Rechargeable cells: Use 500mA for 10440, 16340, 14500, 18350, 18500 and 17500 batteries, or use 1000mA for 17670, 18650, 18700, 26500, 26650 and 22650 batteries.
Always read manual before use and use special care when handling or using lithium rechargeable batteries of any kind. Incorrect handling can result in damage to your charger, fire, explosion, or injury to the user. Never leave charging batteries unattended or charging overnight. Always make sure to ONLY use batteries in could condition with no damage that are correctly rated for your device and habits.
Always make sure you are comfortable with basic battery safety when using this or any rechargable vaping device. Basic handling should always be followed such as: Do not puncture or incinerate batteries, never leave batteries charging unattended, never use damaged batteries, always follow responsible disposal procedures.